8 Questions with TimeLinx
We have asked Sage Summit exhibitors to provide their answers to a set of 8 questions in order to help us all learn a bit more about them. The goal of these questions is to help Summit attendees to identify exhibitors that they might want to visit prior to the show. If you would like to participate (even if you aren’t integrated with Sage CRM), please reply in the comments below or tweet me at @AzambaInc.
TimeLinx can be found at booth #305 during Sage Summit 2011.
1) Who are you and what does your organization do?
TimeLinx was started in 2001 to promote the idea of Project Management being implemented within a CRM system. Over the years, we have built a very successful practice around TimeLinx for Sage SalesLogix. We have taken the same design and ported it to CRM so we have this “new” product built on 10 years of design enhancement.
2) What products and services do you offer in conjunction with SageCRM?
TimeLinx for SageCRM, with implementation through Sage Partners.
3) Why should Sage partners and customers visit your booth?
TimeLinx has been a great success because we address issues faced by both end-users and Partners Those are:
- Multiple applications to track CRM, projects, time records, expense records and more. It is unwieldy and unproductive.
- The holistic view of ALL customer information tied together provides benefits to functions across the organization and not just service delivery.
- The challenges of billing projects to clients with differing needs presents many billing issues (complex rates, overtimes, fixed fee vs. T&M, etc.. These challenges cannot be solved within an accounting system, so TimeLinx handles these complex situations and passes it to the accounting system.
- Partners will find that adding TimeLinx to their “bag of tricks” will win them deals for CRM in industries where services are critical. Customers quickly buy into the concept of a single integrated system that goes from marketing campaign, to opportunity, to delivery, to cases – a 360 degree customer/project lifecycle.
4) Are you offering any free give-aways?
No, but Partners can qualify for an Not-for-Resale copy.
5) Where can you be found online?
6) What do you hope to gain from this year’s Summit?
Share the true value of TimeLinx to both end-users and Partners and Introduce our new Mobile solutions. We have a significant and sustainable impact on both of their businesses.
7) What is your favorite feature of SageCRM?
Given TimeLinx adds value across the solution, We like all the features.
8) Why do you believe SageCRM is the best CRM product on the market?
We believe SageCRM and Sage SalesLogix are both outstanding solutions. [Editor's note: so diplomatic - showing the love for both Sage CRM solutions!]
Thanks for contributing! Looking forward to seeing you at Summit.